Drug Wars - Underworld is an addictive game of buying and selling in a seedy underworld. You take on the role of a street dealer, and try to make as much money as possible in the time allowed. Buy and sell a variety of products, fend off gangs, mafia enforcers and cops. Drug Wars is based on the classic 1980's dope wars game, but adds a variety of new twists and strategy. () Character creation lets you tailor your character to fit your playing style. Banking options let you manage your money throughout the game. Gangs, mafia enforcers and cops try to derail you, but there are ways around that, including running, offering bribes, or fighting back (a non-violent combat style is enabled by default). Complete in-game statistics cover every detail of the game, and let you track your progress over time. This free edition includes the standard length game, and can be played forever. Additional features are available to registered users, including the ability to change cities, hire informants and thugs, and more.
» version 1.3 - posted on 2003-01-18
Many fixes and improvements.
» version 1.3 - posted on
Many fixes and improvements.
EULA - End User License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT ("Agreement") BETWEEN YOU AND GEEK PHASE CORPORATION ("Geek Phase"). YOU HAVE SIGNIFIED YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY CLICKING ON THE "I Agree'' BUTTON WHEN THIS SOFTWARE WAS INSTALLED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXIT THIS SOFTWARE AND REFRAIN FROM USING IT.
1. Geek Phase and/or its affiliates own all files included in this software (this "Software"). This Software is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may use this Software only as stated in this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
2. Under this Agreement you may: (1) try this software in an unlicensed form and for evaluation purposes only; (2) purchase a license to use this Software for other than evaluation purposes; and (3) make one copy of the Software for backup purposes only.
3. You may freely reproduce and share this unlicensed Software with others providing you comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. YOU MAY NOT: (1) use, copy, modify, merge, and/or transfer copies of this Software except as provided in this Agreement; (2) reverse engineer, reverse assemble or reverse compile this Software or any component thereof; (3) sublicense, rent, lease, sell, or assign this Software; (4) distribute this Software in any incomplete or altered form; (5) distribute this software for profit or fee in excess of duplication or transmission costs; or (6) incorporate this Software as part or all of a product to be sold to others for fees in excess of duplication or transmission costs without prior written permission from Geek Phase.
4. Under this Agreement, you may be given a password to register this Software by Geek Phase or authorized affiliate. Passwords are unique to each individual or organization, and are matched with your name and phone number. YOU MAY NOT: disclose or transmit your password to any other party without prior permission from Geek Phase. Unauthorized disclosure of your password constitutes a federal copyright violation, and is punishable by fines of up to $100,000 per infraction and/or prison sentence.
5. Under this agreement, you agree to allow this software and associated software to store small amounts of information necessary to protect the software against unauthorized use, and you acknowledge that Geek Phase Corporation will not disclose any information related to removing or overcoming such anti-piracy information stored in your system at any time.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY: THIS SOFTWARE IS LICENSED "AS IS." THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
7. Geek Phase and its affiliates entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this Agreement is limited to no more than you paid for this Software. For any claim (including fundamental breach), in any form, related in any way to this Agreement, Geek Phase's liability will be for actual damages only and will be limited to the purchase price, if any, you paid for this Software.
8. Geek Phase and/or its affiliates will not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, or any incidental damages or other economic consequential damages (including loss of information), even if Geek Phase or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Geek Phase will not be liable for any damages claimed by you based on any third party claim. This limitation of remedies also applies to any developer of Software supplied to Geek Phase. Geek Phase and the developer's limitation of remedies are not cumulative. Such developer is an intended beneficiary of this Section. This limitation of remedies also applies to any licensor of content supplied to Geek Phase. Geek Phase and the licensor's limitation of remedies are not cumulative. Such licensor is an intended beneficiary of this Section.
If you have further questions regarding this Software, please contact:
Geek Phase Corporation
4815 W Braker Ln Suite 502 PMB 183
Austin, TX 78759-5618